Skip to main content

It's all in your thoughts

Don't let your thoughts scare you
Because life is not difficult as it seems
More than living a life accumulating wealth
Find yourself a life with creative dreams

I am alone, I don't trust you
These are the words your mind will send
Sometimes more than a therapy or a surgery
All you need is a hug from a loving friend

Don't be ashamed of yourself
Does it even matter what other people think
It all depends on how you carry yourself
Why not give your haters a wink

Don't care about what they think of you
Doesn't matter if you're dumb, mute or deaf
Let's come together and create an environment
So that we can truly embrace ourself

We have created this society
Why do we expect everything to be fine
But you know what, nothing is perfect
Take your imperfections and drink it with a glass of wine

Never underestimate yourself
Because there is more for life to share
You will always be what you think
Then why not give a chance for yourself to repair

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hidden love

I say no I don't like her But having her is my only desire Who knows what the future holds When I see her, my brain goes on fire I say no I don't like her But she's the way on my map Ignoring her on purpose Planning not to fall for the trap Maybe words can really fool someone Maybe too many things in my mind I say no I don't like her That's because I have love for her hidden behind